Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2019
- General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Ph Candidates: Rs. 0/-
All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2019-2020 in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||01 July 2019||10 September 2019||10 September 2019||17 September 2019|
|Class 11th-12th||01 July 2019||10 October 2019||10 October 2019||17 October 2019|
|Other Courses (Dashmottar)||01 July 2019||10 October 2019||10 October 2019||17 October 2019|
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9 : Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10 : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidate
Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online (Fresh/ Renewal)
Login for Complete Form (Fresh/ Renewal)
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – [email protected]