Railway Recruitment Board (Ministry of Railways)
Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018-19
Advt. No. 03/2018
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH & Female Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Online Application Start : 02 January 2019
- Registration Last Date : 31 January 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 05 February 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 04 February 2019
- Final Submit Form Last Date : 07 February 2019
- Change Exam Language Last Date : 01 May 2019
- Stage I Exam Schedule : 15 June 2019
- Stage I Exam Start : 26 June 2019
- Mock Test Link Available : 16 June 2019
- Stage I Admit Card Available : 22 June 2019
- Exam City, Date Intimation : 16 June 2019
- Stage I Answer Key : 11 July 2019
- Stage I Final Answer Key : 25 July 2019
- Stage II Exam Date : August/ September 2019
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 33 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Vacancy Details | Eligibility
Total Vacancy : 13487
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Related Trade.
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29|
- PGDCA/ B.Sc/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC "B" Level.
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any Stream.
|Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.||387|
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% Marks.
For RRB Board Wise Vacancy Details : Click Here
Registered Candidates can Download Stage I Final Answer Key, Stage II Exam Date now.
Download Stage II Exam Date Notice
Download Stage I Final Answer Key
Download Stage I Final Answer Key Notice
Download Stage I Answer Key
Server I | Server II
Download Stage I Admit Card
Login for Exam City, Mock Test
Download Stage I Re Exam Schedule
Download Stage I Exam Schedule Notice
Update/ Change Exam Language
Update/ Change Exam Language Notice
Check Application Status
RRB Board Wise Vacancy Details