NTA JEE MAIN Phase II:National Testing Agency (NTA) has released Online Application Form For Engineering Course as B.Tech/ B.Arch Through JEE MAIN Phase II April Admission 2020. Candidates Are Interested in the Following job vacancy Can Apply For Admission Form Now.
- All Information Given Here Related to Recently Updates in Vacancy, Admit Card, Answer key, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, Admission, Separately it Will be Given When Notification will be Released By the Government Center.
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Important Dates
- Online Application Start : 07 February 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07 March 2020
- Pay Exam Fee : 07 March 2020
- CBT Exam Date) : 03-09 April 2020
- Admit Card Available : 16 March 2020
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Application Fee
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 250 to 900/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 250 to 450
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Payment Mode
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Age Limit
- General, OBC Candidates not be Born after 01/10/1995.
- SC, ST & PH Candidates not be Born after 01/10/1990.
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Eligibility
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam With Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream From Recognized Board in India.
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II JEE MAIN 2020 Instruction
- Photo Instruction : Upload Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo must be after Take 01/02/2020.
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for JEE Mains Phase II April 2020.
- Scanned Document : Passport Size Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
POINTS TO BE REMEMBER BEFORE APPLY ONLINE:
Important Notes: – Before applying for filling the online form, please see all the instructions.
- Please make sure to read all the information before applying online. Please see Age Limit, Eligibility, Important Dates, Online Form, carefully.
- Those who have already filled the online form for government jobs, they can download the Admit Card from here and go to the category and see the Admit Card.
- People who have already given Sarkari Exam. They can be seen in different answer key category. All the notifications are given in the Important Link Table. Click on the links to download the Answer Key.
- Candidates can check government results. To see the latest results, you can easily view and download the online result by going to the latest result category.
- Those who want to fill the online government job form. They read the age limit first so that they can understand whether they are eligible for this Sarkari Job or not. Most age 18 yrs is required. This age limit varies as per the requirement of the government, AGE limit is decided according to the designation of POST.
- Before applying online, we request you to read carefully. Minimum qualification is required according to the post. According to the government, to understand the minimum qualification, please read all the details carefully. To apply for a government job, one must have 10th pass / 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate.
- It is also important for logos to see what type of job has been taken out by the government.
- For Example: – IT JOB, Accountant, Engineering, Diploma, Software, Agriculture, Medicine, Research & Development, Teaching etc.
- Before applying online, please check which job is right for you.
- Please carefully check all the vacancy details and apply according to the suitable job. Apply according to the eligible post. Mostly according to the Post Recruitment. Those who do not have public understanding husband and apply in them. The public is requested to apply for Age Limit, Eligibility, Important dates and Last Date whenever you apply. Carefully read all the posts and then apply.
- To apply online, click on Important Links, Registration Login, Download Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result can be seen. If there is any change in the post by the government, we will update it.
Some Related Post:
- CBSE Various Post Answer Key 2020
- DSSSB JE Junior / Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019
- SSC Stenographer Group C D Admit Card 2019
- Indian Navy SSR, 2020 Fresher New Online Form
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment Fresher New Result 2019
Some Other Related Category: