NTA CMAT: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released Admit Card For the Common Management Admission Test CMAT Exam 2020. The Candidates Who have Appeared in this Recruitment Exam Can Download Final Result..Candidates Are Interested in the Following job vacancy Can Apply For This Job Now.
- All Information Given Here Related to Recently Updates in Vacancy, Admit Card, Answer key, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, Admission, Separately it Will be Given When Notification will be Released By the Government Center.
NTA CMAT Important Dates
- Online Application Start : 01 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 30 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01 December 2019
- Choose Exam City Last Date : 02 December 2019
- Exam Date : 28 January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 24 December 2019
- Result Available : 05 February 2020
NTA CMAT Application Fee
- General Candidates : Rs. 1600/-
- General, OBC, EWS Female : Rs. 1000/-
- EWS, OBC NIL Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, PH Female : Rs. 700/-
NTA CMAT Payment Mode
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
NTA CMAT Age Limit
- No Age Limit for Registration in CMAT 2020.
NTA CMAT Eligibility
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any Stream.
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly and Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Bihar : Patna Only.
- For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
POINTS TO BE REMEMBER BEFORE APPLY ONLINE:
Important Notes: – Before applying for filling the online form, please see all the instructions.
- Please make sure to read all the information before applying online. Please see Age Limit, Eligibility, Important Dates, Online Form, carefully.
- Those who have already filled the online form for government jobs, they can download the Admit Card from here and go to the category and see the Admit Card.
- People who have already given Sarkari Exam. They can be seen in different answer key category. All the notifications are given in the Important Link Table. Click on the links to download the Answer Key.
- Candidates can check government results. To see the latest results, you can easily view and download the online result by going to the latest result category.
- Those who want to fill the online government job form. They read the age limit first so that they can understand whether they are eligible for this Sarkari Job or not. Most age 18 yrs is required. This age limit varies as per the requirement of the government, AGE limit is decided according to the designation of POST.
- Before applying online, we request you to read carefully. Minimum qualification is required according to the post. According to the government, to understand the minimum qualification, please read all the details carefully. To apply for a government job, one must have 10th pass / 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate.
- It is also important for logos to see what type of job has been taken out by the government.
- For Example: – IT JOB, Accountant, Engineering, Diploma, Software, Agriculture, Medicine, Research & Development, Teaching etc.
- Before applying online, please check which job is right for you.
- Please carefully check all the vacancy details and apply according to the suitable job. Apply according to the eligible post. Mostly according to the Post Recruitment. Those who do not have public understanding husband and apply in them. The public is requested to apply for Age Limit, Eligibility, Important dates and Last Date whenever you apply. Carefully read all the posts and then apply.
- To apply online, click on Important Links, Registration Login, Download Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result can be seen. If there is any change in the post by the government, we will update it.
Some Related Post:
- NTA GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Result
- Railway RRC NER Gorakhpur Trade Apprentice Post Result 2020
- UPPSC PCS Pre Main Exam Result 2017, Interview Schedule, Letter, Final Result with Marks 2020
- NTA JEE MAIN Exam Paper II Result 2020
- Delhi High Court SPA Translator Final Result 2020
Some Other Related Category: