Department of Commerce, Industries and Employment, MP
Online Employment Exchange Registration (Panjiyan) 2017
- General /OBC Candidates : Rs.0/-
- SC/ST Candidates Rs.0/-
- Application Online Start : 01 January 2017
- Last Date for Registration: 31 December 2017
- Last Date For Renewal: 31 December 2017
- Job Fair Start : January/December 2017
- Jobs Fair will Time to Time.
- No Application Fee for the MP Rojgar Panjiyan (Registration) All Unemployment Candidates Can Registered Online.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : Not Available
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Must be Indian Citizen.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile
- Minimum Eligibility: Class 10th
Document Required for Rojgar Panjiyan Enrollment
- Valid Mobile Number: Candidates Must Have a Valid Mobile Number.
- Valid Email ID: All Candidates Must be a Valid Email ID for the Rojgar Panjeeyan.
- Domicile Certificate: Only MP Domicile General/ OBC/SC/ST Candidates are Registered.
Employment Exchange Services
- Registered for new Rojgar Panjiyan / Employment Registration Online.
- Renewal for Old Registration / Rojgar Panjiyan .
- Find Your Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Number.
- Find User ID and Password in Employment Exchange Portal.
- Check the Latest Jobs Fair Through the Login in Portal.
- Download Admit Card and Check Rojgar Result in MP Rojgar Panjiyan.
- All Other Various Services Available in MP Rojgar Panjiyan Website.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online New Registration
Renew Old Registration
Find Registration No.
Find User ID and Password