JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission: National UP Joint Entrance Examination JEECUP 2020 has released Online Application Form For Combined Admission JEECUP in Various Course 2020. Candidates Are Interested in the Following job vacancy Can Apply For Admission Form Now.
- All Information Given Here Related to Recently Updates in Vacancy, Admit Card, Answer key, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, Admission, Separately it Will be Given When Notification will be Released By the Government Center.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Important Dates
- Application Online Start: 01 January 2020
- Registration Last Date: February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : February 2020
- Exam Date : 26 April 2020
- Admit Card Available: April 2020
- Result Declared : Last Week May 2020
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Application Fee
- General/ OBC : Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 200 /
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Payment Mode
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Age Limit
- No Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2020
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- For More Age Limit Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Eligibility
- Class 10th Exam Passed with 35 % Marks , PCM 50% Marks.
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science Stream Or Class 10 Exam with ITI Certificate.
Instruction to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in JEECUP Admission 2020.
- Upload Color Passport Size Photo with Candidate Name and Photo Taken Date (Photo no be Older than 3 Month)
- Upload Left Hand thumb Impression.
- Candidates Signature in Running Hand (Capital Letter Signature not Accepted)
- No Need to Send Any Confirmation Page to JEECUP 2020.
- For More Details : Click Here
|Apply Online (Group A)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group B to K)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group E1, E2)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
POINTS TO BE REMEMBER BEFORE APPLY ONLINE:
Important Notes: – Before applying for filling the online form, please see all the instructions.
- Please make sure to read all the information before applying online. Please see Age Limit, Eligibility, Important Dates, Online Form, carefully.
- Those who have already filled the online form for government jobs, they can download the Admit Card from here and go to the category and see the Admit Card.
- People who have already given Sarkari Exam. They can be seen in different answer key category. All the notifications are given in the Important Link Table. Click on the links to download the Answer Key.
- Candidates can check government results. To see the latest results, you can easily view and download the online result by going to the latest result category.
- Those who want to fill the online government job form. They read the age limit first so that they can understand whether they are eligible for this Sarkari Job or not. Most age 18 yrs is required. This age limit varies as per the requirement of the government, AGE limit is decided according to the designation of POST.
- Before applying online, we request you to read carefully. Minimum qualification is required according to the post. According to the government, to understand the minimum qualification, please read all the details carefully. To apply for a government job, one must have 10th pass / 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate.
- It is also important for logos to see what type of job has been taken out by the government.
- For Example: – IT JOB, Accountant, Engineering, Diploma, Software, Agriculture, Medicine, Research & Development, Teaching etc.
- Before applying online, please check which job is right for you.
- Please carefully check all the vacancy details and apply according to the suitable job. Apply according to the eligible post. Mostly according to the Post Recruitment. Those who do not have public understanding husband and apply in them. The public is requested to apply for Age Limit, Eligibility, Important dates and Last Date whenever you apply. Carefully read all the posts and then apply.
- To apply online, click on Important Links, Registration Login, Download Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result can be seen. If there is any change in the post by the government, we will update it.
Some Related Post:
- CLAT Admission Online Form 2020
- NTA NCHM JEE Admission Online Form 2020
- MMMUT Gorakhpur MET Admission Online Form 2020
- UPSEE Admission Online Form 2020
- BITSAT Admission Online Form 2020
Some Other Related Category: