Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant:Delhi High Court (DHC) has released Online Application Form For Junior Judicial Assistant JJA/ Restorer Recruitment 2020.Candidates Are Interested in the Following job vacancy Can Apply For Online Form Now.
- All Information Given Here Related to Recently Updates in Vacancy, Admit Card, Answer key, Latest Result, Syllabus, Admission, Separately it Will be Given When Notification will be Released By the Government Center.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Important Dates
- Online Application Start : 19 February 2020
- Registration Last Date : 11 March 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11 March 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 300/-
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Payment Mode
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Eligibility Details
- Candidates Passed Class 10th/ 12th Exam with 50% and NCVT/ SCVT ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Age Limit
- Age : 18 Yrs.
- Age : 27 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy Details
- 132 Post
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant How to Apply
- Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Asst./ Restorer Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Delhi HC JJA/ Restorer Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
POINTS TO BE REMEMBER BEFORE APPLY ONLINE:
Important Notes: – Before applying for filling the online form, please see all the instructions.
- Please make sure to read all the information before applying online. Please see Age Limit, Eligibility, Important Dates, Online Form, carefully.
- Those who have already filled the online form for government jobs, they can download the Admit Card from here and go to the category and see the Admit Card.
- People who have already given Sarkari Exam. They can be seen in different answer key category. All the notifications are given in the Important Link Table. Click on the links to download the Answer Key.
- Candidates can check government results. To see the latest results, you can easily view and download the online result by going to the latest result category.
- Those who want to fill the online government job form. They read the age limit first so that they can understand whether they are eligible for this Sarkari Job or not. Most age 18 yrs is required. This age limit varies as per the requirement of the government, AGE limit is decided according to the designation of POST.
- Before applying online, we request you to read carefully. Minimum qualification is required according to the post. According to the government, to understand the minimum qualification, please read all the details carefully. To apply for a government job, one must have 10th pass / 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate.
- It is also important for logos to see what type of job has been taken out by the government.
- For Example: – IT JOB, Accountant, Engineering, Diploma, Software, Agriculture, Medicine, Research & Development, Teaching etc.
- Before applying online, please check which job is right for you.
- Please carefully check all the vacancy details and apply according to the suitable job. Apply according to the eligible post. Mostly according to the Post Recruitment. Those who do not have public understanding husband and apply in them. The public is requested to apply for Age Limit, Eligibility, Important dates and Last Date whenever you apply. Carefully read all the posts and then apply.
- To apply online, click on Important Links, Registration Login, Download Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result can be seen. If there is any change in the post by the government, we will update it.
Some Related Post:
- Delhi DSSSB Group B,C Various Post Online Form 2020
- MPPEB Primary School Teacher MPTET Online Form 2020
- SBI Clerk Bank Junior Associate Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card 2020
- Delhi DSSSB Assistant Grade I, Other Various Post Online Form 2020
Some Other Related Category: